eBoss Lite Package
Are you a sparky, plumber or chippy who runs a small operation or has just gone solo?
Perhaps you’re a veteran tradie who’s downsized to a couple of offsiders.
If this is you, why weigh yourself down with bulky job management software? You simply won’t use it.
With eBoss Lite, you have the perfect tradies app for heavy-weight tradies in a light-weight capacity.
eBoss Lite FeesEntry Point Offer
- ADD ONS:
- > Accounting integration – $5.00/month
- > SMS integration – $5.00/month
- > Multiple users – $10.00/month per user
- > Credit card payments – $5.00/month
You get exactly what you need…
- Easily locate client names, emails, phone numbers and addresses.
- Templates (Never start from scratch again!)
- Unlimited entries.
- Price lists.
- Copy old quotes or manually create new ones via our tradie app.
- Add a user in no time.
- Refine a user’s profile settings and privileges.
- Assign user lists.
- Unlimited entries.
- Job lists and job status tracking.
- Effortlessly add labour, expenses, fees etc.
- Upload photos and plans then shoot them off by email to customers – all on the app.
- Track periodic client services and maintenance: from 1 week to 60 months.
- Great for call-out fees, regular materials used, travel expenses etc.
- Create custom cost-plus mark-up rates for materials, clients and locations.
- Customise names to highlight certain jobs on your job list landing page.
- The eBoss Lite filter can track job status via:
- In Progress
- Requires Follow-Up (RFU)
Invoicing & Payments
- Unlimited entries.
- Process professional PDF Invoices before you even leave the job. (Attach ‘before’ and ‘after’ photos too).
Your old process will be ancient history!
- Accept credit card payments while you’re out in the field.
All of this at your fingertips on a single program.
*Supply chain management and accounting integration add on features in eBoss Lite and available in eBoss Business.
Ready to get going? Start your self-service free trial now and send your first Quote in 5 minutes!
What kind of business is this package best suited to?
Q: Do you work as a sole trader?
A: Then eBoss Lite is job management software you can handle.
Q: Do you have 3 staff or less?
A: eBoss Lite is the tradies app that’s quick to start up, simple to use and damn easy to learn.
How do I add features?
It’s up to the company owner/manager to select which add-on functions they need, e.g.:
- Accounting Integration Plus
- SMS integration Plus
- Multiple Users Plus
- Credit Card Payments Plus
Once the feature is added, it will be charged at the end of the month.
When should I upgrade to a higher package? How can I do this?
Upgrading is easy.
From eBoss Lite to eBoss Business or eBoss Elite, it’s seamlessly done via our software engineers. But let’s have a chat first!
It’s always best to discuss your unique day-to-day challenges. We reckon you’ll want to hear about our Rapid Trade Solutions for your business too.
How much support do I get?
eBoss Lite is so simple to use, you’ll hardly ever need to chat to us.
If you do need to clarify something, we’re all ears. Our skill set, along with free email support, training guides and video tutorials, are designed to complement your trade skills. We can also share ideas and discuss solutions to challenges via our Blog here.
If you ever need phone or live webinar support, it’s charged at $100/hour in 15-minute increments. NB: Chats about upgrading your eBoss product are always free.
Get Started With The Ultimate Tradies App Today!
Think of eBoss Lite as your business partner in a tradie app.
Were here to complement your small business. We support you in the background, doing the tedious jobs that free you up for more productivity. From workflow automation to job scheduling, our software has you covered. And most importantly, without the bulky software that you simply do not need.
Sounds like you need an eBoss test drive. Call us and we’ll have you on the road in minutes.
What People Are Saying
“Creating Quotes, Invoices or Jobs on the run is easy with eBoss. Running our business without paperwork and cutting admin time is key.“Ben Vial
“Managing labour hours, quotes and invoices is easy with eBoss.“Steven Baker
We're Here To Help!
eBoss Australia, Level 14, 275 Alfred Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
M-F: 8am - 5pm